Thursday, May 22, 2014

What are you reading?

Bastian Balthazar Bux.

Carl Conrad Coreander. 

Two names of characters from the novel The Neverending Story by Michael Ende.  I'm reading this book to the boys right now.

If I ever get a flock of sheep, I will name two of them Bastian Balthazar Bux and Carl Conrad Coreander. It is meant to be.

While supervising the boys doing their homework yesterday afternoon, I created two boards on Pinterest for the breeds of sheep and chickens that I would like to have on my little farm should that little dream ever come to fruition.  Check them out here and here .  The chickens are mostly heritage breeds. The sheep are just cute, especially the Olde English Babydoll Southdown Sheep, which is a heritage breed as well as the Jacob sheep with their wicked cool horns. TEACHER HUSBAND and the boys really like the Jacob sheep. 

I'm off to stalk (ahem, I mean follow) literary agents on Twitter in my seemingly never ending search for an agent. I swear finding an agent is like dating.

P.S. Did you notice my Daring Greatly badge from Dr. Brene Brown? Hard not to miss, but I added it there because, aside from being inspired by Brene, I am daring greatly in my search for a literary agent and publication. 

Daring Greatly.  More of us should do that everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment