Friday, June 20, 2014

How Do I Look?

I was searching Pinterest a few weeks ago for images of what Chase and Alex look like. If you will recall, they are the main characters from my as yet unpublished manuscript The Kissing Contest.  

I didn't find just one picture that captured what Alex looked like. Instead, I had to take elements of two different pictures.



Above is a photo I found of a woman with piercing amber eyes. This is exactly what I'm going for when I describe Alex's eyes in my book.  


I found this person on Pinterest and her hair is the same color as Alex's, although Alex's hair isn't as long. Take this woman's hair and add it to the amber eyes and viola: Alexandra Simone Merriweather.

Chase was easier to find.
 
Enough said, right? Beyond gorgeous. This man's intense gaze perfectly matches how Chase looks at Alex, making her feel chosen. Cherished. 

Check out the rest of Chase and Alex's Pin board here, showing pictures of where Chase and Alex live.  




No comments:

Post a Comment