Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Facebook status updates to my future self

Pretend and fast forward to the year 2017. 

What would my FB status updates be? Here's what I imagine:



That I'm attending the RWA Conference at the projected location of Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin. This conference is a significant venue for romance writers, focusing on the business of writing. 

Yes, I said business. Writing is a creative endeavor, no doubt, but the publishing side is a business. Revising and polishing your manuscript is the business side of things as well. It's all about the balance.  

Sign up for my newsletter. This one sounds so cool, like I've got
my act together to be able to have enough content that is varied enough from updates on social media, not a repeat of what I post on my blog, or brash self promotion. I'm not sure how this newsletter would look, but I'll figure it out between now and then. 

My fourth book will be released in June 2017. This one is ambitious since I don't even have one book published, let alone four between now and 2017. But hey, a girl's gotta dream, aspire. 

What do you imagine your FB status updates to be in 2017? Comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment