Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ghosts! Goblins! Oh My!

My grandparents' house was haunted. This was my paternal grandparents, Bill and Marie's house, by the way. 

I know what you're thinking. Isn't everyone's grandparents' house haunted? Probably. You can read about the ghost haunting my grandmother Scott's farmhouse here


It wasn't a ghost, per se that haunted Nannie and PapPap's house. It was more like a green goblin. Or "little green men." And they lived in Uncle Ervin's closet. 


Or so he insisted. So I believed. 

Part of the attic was haunted as well. Let me explain. Part of the attic was finished off into a small room with a low pitched ceiling. The other half, the unfinished portion, was crammed with furniture, clothes, and various stuff. That's the side the ghost haunted.

During the day, I didn't mind hanging out with my very cool aunt Judy up there on her side of the attic, the finished side. At night, however? No thank you.

Happy Halloween!   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment