Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Writing Life

I know I haven't been consistent about posting any entries lately.  I've been busy crocheting.  Yes, really.  Crocheting.  You see, dear gentle reader, I've got an idea about a collection of poems percolating in the back of my mind.  I keep a small composition book nearby to jot down any ideas or images that pop into my mind row after row of single crochet loops. The repetitive action, for whatever reason, seems to inspire ideas.  Or maybe it opens my mind so the ideas can move around freely to swirl together to make a clear image. These ideas are the scaffolding for these poems.  Soon, the ideas will be ripe enough to put down in poetic form.

Are you enticed, dear gentle reader?  Curious as ever?

Check back soon for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment